I'm hosting WOGE for the third time as I found -not without difficulty because of the strange color photos of Cuzco in GoogleEarth- Sacsayhuaman site that Amy placed in WOGE 120.
Find the site of the image and put the location in the comments and you can host your own Woge.
2011-02-18 Update: Since it has been two days without participation, here's a hint that I hope helps. The country where this site is has not appeared in any of the previous WoGE challenges.
2011-02-22 Update: This site is less than 15 km. from the sea and about 60 meters above sea level.
2011-02-27 Update: This site is part of a group of more than 300 tombs, of which about 280 are circular.
of the game:
- Q: What is When on Google Earth?
- A: It’s a game for archaeologists, or anybody else willing to have a go!
- Q: How do you play it?
- A: Simple, you try to identify the site in the picture.
- Q: Who wins?
- A: The first person to correctly identify the site, including its major period of occupation, wins the game.
- Q: What does the winner get?
- A: The winner gets bragging rights and the chance to host the next When on Google Earth on his/her own blog!
The theme of the WhenOnGoogleEarth challenge should be an archeological one.
More info and previous challenges in the Facebook group.
The first 100 challenges of the game are available from this link, as a KMZ file.
Me toca alojar por tercera vez WOGE ya que encontré -no sin dificultad debido al extraño color de las fotos de Cuzco en GoogleEarth- el sitio de Sacsayhuamán que Amy colocó en Woge 120.
Encuentra el sitio de la imagen y coloca su ubicación en los comentarios y podrás alojar tu propio WOGE.